Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me

I went and did a little last minute Christmas shopping and naturally found some items I couldn't live without. I normally would not buy things for myself this close to Christmas, my mom always used Santa as a reason why we couldn't get anything the month before Christmas. I was my own Santa today, I couldn't pass up these amazing deals! My favorite pajama pants were on clearance today and who couldn't use another pair of pajama pants. I have a hard time justifying paying full price for pajama pants so it worked out perfectly! These pants from Target are amazingly comfortable and affordable!
While I was in the shoe section looking for a pair of brown flats, I noticed that they had a section of boots that were on sale. I have had an obsessed with boots lately and I found these cute ones that I had to take home with me. I decided against the flats I originally found and scored these cute ones for $4.00!


It was finally nice to slow down and get some errands done that I've been needing to all week. I didn't even mind all the craziness with the traffic and shoppers! I am looking forward to spending time with my family and friends this weekend. I love seeing people that I don't normally get to see throughout the year! This year has brought a ton of changes in my life and I am so thankful to have a wonderful group of friends and family to keep me going when things get tough and to laugh with when things are great! 

Ashley

No comments: