Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So I'm not feeling very well today....but I want to try and be consistent here so I'm going to show you through Photo's What I'm Loving Wednesday! If anyone wants to check any of these dresses out I found them on Lulu's website!










Also I am getting very excited about my summer vaca to Spain! In 22 short days I will be here and I'm loving the thought of it!!!





What are you loving today?? Link up over at Jamie's blog if you haven't already!!
Happy Wednesday All!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Love those dresses! And so jealous you're going to Spain - hope you have an amazing time! :)

Happy Wednesday!

the nichols' family said...

those dresses are cute! have fun in spain! :)

Rebekah said...

I love LuLu's! They have the cutest things and that first dress is so pretty. Spain?? That will be so much fun!

Michelle said...

Love the dresses especially the one shoulders!! Have a great time in Spain! That's awesome!!

A Little Bit of This & That

jessica said...

love the yellow dress.