Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank goodness it's Saturday, I have had a not so good end to my week at school and need a break. We only have 2 days of school next week and Thanksgiving break can't get here fast enough. I've been trying to think of cute Thanksgiving activities/crafts for us to do on Monday and Tuesday. This month for Science were talking about Sequencing and our Language Arts has been talking about recipes/ cooking. So I was thinking about making a pumpkin pie with the kids....It might be a disaster will see what happens. My friend Hannah has offered her time, hands and eyes to help me out with the project. I feel like I'm going to need some extra hands on deck....I can just picture my kids picking there nose and boogers falling into the mixing bowl. I think they'll enjoy it though so I think I'm going for it!! Today I have been missing New York City and just being with the girls. Turning off my brain to responsibility and being carefree for a few days was so so nice!






I have been listening to Christmas music all day and can't wait for the Holidays!!!  I am excited for my friend Molly's blog challenge!! 

Ashley

1 comment:

Molly said...

I miss New York too! I was just thinking about that this morning, sigh :(

Hope your short week goes MUCH better girl! And I'm super excited you're going to play along with our blog challenge! YAY!

love ya!