Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This and That....

The kids were great today! I have been under the weather the last couple of days and today wasn't any better. My throat was killing me....so teaching all day didn't sound like much fun. It was amazing the way my kids acted today after I told them my throat was hurting. I didn't have to talk over them or raise my voice today.....it was fabulous!!! I'm not sure why we can't seem to have these kinds of days everyday, but I will definitely take them when I can.  Tiffany the other Kindergarten teacher and I are SO excited about Winter!! My classroom at the moment is all Falled out....I have Autumn posters and leaves everywhere. It's my favorite season so naturally I felt the need to go over board. I decided today that I am over the season of Fall and really just want to decorate for Winter/Christmas! I even started cutting out snowflakes after school...I feel the need to go to the Dollar Store and go crazy. I can't wait to play Christmas music during the day and drink hot tea!! I'm trying to contain myself and wait at least until Thanksgiving is over...I think the kids would be a little confused if I put up a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving. So I will wait for their sake, but next Tuesday after school Fall is coming down and Winter is going up!! Can't Wait!


So I have recently become obsessed with boots....really any kind of boot! I have finally caved and decided I want a pair of Uggs. I have the cheaper version of them currently, but they've finally gotten to the point where I need to retire them. So I'm thinking about putting them on my Christmas list this year! 


I had never seen boots like this before made by Uggs....I think they are super cute!




I can't decide whether I want the classic boot or the button boot, I think they are both cute and would do the job. 

Have a Great day!
Ashley

No comments: