Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This has come to be a new favorite of mine....What I'm Loving Wednesday's!! I like it because I can make it as short and sweet or as long as I want! 


I'm Loving that I have finished 2 books over the last 3 weeks. 
1. Water For Elephants (Loved it btw)
2. Something Borrowed (Just finished last night!)

They had the first two chapters of Something Blue in the back of the book so naturally I purchased the book immediately started reading Something Blue last night! I'm only a few chapters in so far, but I am excited to get into it! I also can't wait to go see the two movies that are out!!! 

I'm Loving that I bought my first piece of furniture over the weekend. I bought a kitchen table!! (I don't have a house to put it in just yet, I'm working on it!) It's beautiful and something I have always wanted. It looks like an old farm table...here is a picture of something similar. The picture doesn't do it justice....it didn't come with chairs but I'm wanting to buy mismatched chairs and distress them to look vintage. That will be one of my summer projects! I'll post pictures of the actual table once I get it delivered!

These last couple weeks have been extremely busy and it doesn't look like it's letting up till summer vacation starts. Graduation season is upon us and I have multiple parties/ graduations this weekend, and school seems to be taking more and more of my time as of recently. I feel like I have been so disconnected and in my own little world, I'm ready for summer nights hanging out with friends and family!

I'm Loving that the end is near (school year) and I can picture those summer nights and days spent by the pool! They are fast approaching and I can't wait!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Kindergarten Round-Up is tonight...pray that things go smoothly for us!

What are you loving today?? Link up!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that kitchen table! I loved Something Borrowed and Something Blue. I'm in the midddle of Water for Elephants now and I'm loving it too!

Molly said...

I need to get my butt in gear and start reading, or I really need you to tell my husband to buy me that nook for $80, ha!

Kristen said...

I haven't read those books yet but the movies were very good!

Brittany said...

I really want to see something borrowed! Great loves : )

Anonymous said...

great things your loving!


Happy Wednesday!

Terésa Marie said...

I love older looking tables like that too!

Kit said...

I am going to finish SOmthing Borrowed today!!!!

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

The Pressley Family said...

Stopping by from WILW:)I've read all of Emily Giffin's books and they are all so good!!!

Erin said...

Love the table you bought

Rebecca said...

I'm reading Water for Elephants right now! I'm really hoping to read Something Borrowed by the end of the summer! I have so many books to squeeze in! Great list of loves today :)

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I'm dying to see both of the movies! Anybody else seen them and love them?? I'm debated on if I should fork over the money and see them now or wait till they go to the cheap theater.