Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glee

I have anxiously been awaiting the mail to arrive today, because I am waiting for the third disc of Season 1 of Glee to arrive!!! I know it's kind of pathetic, I'll admit it.  I added it to my Netflix....I was rather sad they didn't have Season 1 available to watch instantly. Nevertheless I am waiting patiently for the snail mail to arrive. I know that I could find it on some website and watch it on my computer, but I'm trying to make this season last.

I'm going to be honest have a slight addiction to Tv on DVD....it all started Freshmen year of college with the O.C. I spent countless nights saying to myself, "Just one more episode....I can do it!" Trying to convince myself staying up till 2 a.m. when you have an 8 a.m. class is a perfectly normal / great idea. My patterns and ways have gotten a tad bit better over the years, but I have put my foot down on this one. I am limiting my viewing of Glee....I love it btw and have thoroughly enjoyed watching it! I'm obsessed with The Sing Off, and it got me itching for a singing show so naturally Glee popped into my mind. The show is way more cheesy then most shows that I watch, but I get real excited for their musical numbers! On the cheesy scale I would say that it's one step above Make It Or Break It...haha (Love this show). They sound great, sometimes I have to look away because their mouths don't match up with the song. (Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Chinese film, you know the ones I'm talking about.)  Minor details though right? Any of ya'll loving Glee too? I know I'm a little behind jumping on the Glee train. 


"God is always present, we're the ones that show up."

No comments: