Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!!

It snowed!! It snowed a lot....and I am lucky enough to be in the right profession to pray for snow days, and my prayers were answered twice! Monday and Tuesday were extra special because I got to be lazy/hang out with some great friends! Monday I went sledding with some great girls (check out Molly's page for pictures). It was such a great time, seeing the little girls faces having a blast made it all worth it! 

I have decided I want to learn how to do a bump/poof in my hair.  I feel like whenever I put my hair up in a ponytail I look tired and just totally not cute. I always see this girls that look peppy and cute with ponytails....but they always have a cute little bump going. My friend Molly found a great video on how to do the perfect bump/poof and we tried it yesterday. I went and bought the supplies and we went to town teasing our hair. We didn't get all Snooki or anything with our poofs, but I feel like we had a good first run on trying it. I think I just need to practice....my hair is so thick and slick that teasing usually doesn't last to long. Updates to come :)

We are now back to school and today was a little hard getting back into the groove of things. My kids thought that they could talk whenever they wanted to today, specifically when I was teaching. I was not the happiest person when this happened, and decided I had to lay down the law. So needless to say I had some moments today where I was probably "The Mean Teacher". Will try again tomorrow! I'm confident that will have a great day!

Youth Group tonight....gotta go!


1 comment:

Molly said...

Had a blast sledding, it was definitely good, free entertainment! Except for the $10 hot chocolates, HA!

Here's to hoping we can perfect the POOF!