Thursday, February 3, 2011

the good, the bad & the ugly

I decided to stop on by analyze this and join in on her The Good, the bad, THE UGLY! Thought it would be a fun post today!


The Good: We've had 2 Snow Days this week!
The Bad: Parent-Teacher Conferences are next week and I have nothing done....Awesome :(
The Ugly: I've been finding great ideas for next year and can't stop looking at stuff to buy.....(How about I focus on the fact that I don't know what I'm talking about with my parents come Wednesday!) Focus Ashley!


The Good: I am currently obsessed with Glee.
The Bad: I get hooked on shows way to easily....I need a Tv intervention!
The Ugly: I keep saying to myself..."Just one more episode!". Staying up past midnight is a horrible thing when 5:00 am comes to go running. I need to reevaluate this Tv situation!


The Good: Groupon is one of my new favorite things.
The Bad: I keep finding reasons to buy the deal of the day on things I DO NOT need!
The Ugly: Trying to buy house at some point in my life....not gonna happen if I continue spending money on crap (really good crap though)!
http://www.alyblogs.com/2011/02/good-bad-ugly.html

3 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

haha I love this! groupon will also be the death of me!! come visit my blog sometime :)

Hadar

Tracy said...

I am the same way...I <3 Groupon...I also LOVE www.nomorerack.com...it is currently my new obsession!

KellyTeaches said...

Haha I totally LOVE Groupon too, but I really try to buy only things I would've bought anyway... not that I always win that battle with myself haha.