Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Latest Happenings...

Parent- Teacher Conferences are currently happening...got a good chunk of them done tonight, so thats a plus! My schedule is way spread out tomorrow so I will have lots of time to clean and organize! I am very excited about that!!! I kind of want to buy a label machine or gun thing (you know what I'm saying) and go crazy labeling my room. I think I'm going to chill out though and focus on actually cleaning my classroom, labeling will come later. It's been a short week with kids but we had a great time celebrating the 100th day of school. I will post pictures and more about that later! I have finished my Valentines for the little critters and need to set up some more Vday themed activities. 


I get Friday off!! SO EXCITED! And I'm going to K.C. on Saturday with a big group of friends to celebrate the Birthdays of some fabulous ladies!! Can't Wait!


More to come later when all the craziness is over!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just came across your blog! it's seriously so great! hope your conferences went okay!

Ashley said...

Ahh Thanks Girl, thats so sweet! I'm new to blogging so I'm trying to get the hang of it all. I checked out your blog (Super cute btw) and I'm going to link up to your blog challenge! I have failed in the past at these challenges...but I'm gonna give it a try!