Monday, April 11, 2011

Missions Trip 2012!!!!

So this is going to be another short and sweet post until I get home from work...but I am too excited to wait!  A missionary couple came and spoke to our church yesterday to talk about the work they do in Kenya with M.A.N.N.A Worldwide. God has placed missions on my heart a while ago and I am very excited and nervous about what he is going to do to my heart over the next year. It's obviously too late to go on a trip this summer, but I plan to start saving immediately! So were looking at Summer 2012, and possibly Kenya!!! Seriously CANNOT WAIT! 


Happy Monday to you all!!

2 comments:

MrsV said...

Oh girl, that will be the trip of a lifetime! My future sister in law Ashlyn attended a mission trip to Nicaragua! Plenty of time to save, good luck girl!

Jamie @ The Yellow Brick Road

Molly said...

Cannot wait for this girl, SOOO very excited! I just blogged about it today, it's been super heavy on my heart this week!