Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Target Tuesday's

This is my FIRST time participating in Target Tuesday's over at Tara's blog, and I'm very excited!! What girl doesn't LOVE Target! I spend entirely too much time in that store and especially at the Dollar Spot! I sucks me in EVERY time!! I always find something I "have" to have for my classroom or home. Anyways, I've been searching on the website/ remembering the items that caught my eye the last time I was in the store. These are just a couple things I've come up with, I had to narrow my list down or this post would have gone on way too long!
I love this little bench! I have been trying to picture what my future house will look like, and this definitely needs to be in it!

I couldn't find a larger picture of this adorable Springy dish set.  I think they would be great for BBQ's in the summer!!

Awww!!! Pajama pants are my weakness! It takes me no time at all to jump in them when I get home from work! They look so comfy!

I have the hardest time finding brown flats that A. fit right & B. are cute. I have black flats coming out my ears. I will be trying these on the next time I go into the store. They are super cute and would go with a ton of outfits. 

White Sandals are a must this summer, I have bought a ton of summer dresses that need these sandals! I will be purchasing these Asap!

This is a definite WANT.....but I have had the hardest time bringing myself to spend the money on one of these. I can't justify spending $14 on 1 sports bra. They do come in some great colors that I would love to have!



7 comments:

tara said...

That bench is so cute! I'd love it in black! Thanks for linking up! :)

Rebekah said...

That bench is really cute! I love white sandals. I have to buy a new pair this year!

Ashley said...

Cute bench, cute dishes, and cute shoes!!

Unknown said...

Love those white sandals!

Unknown said...

adore the white sandals! xo

Casey said...

ADORE the bench!

Unknown said...

I love that bench! And the dollar section :) haha