Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am jumping on and participating in another new link up for me at least...What I'm Loving Wednesday over at Jamie's blog. A couple of my friends Molly and Tracy participate and I thought it looked like fun!

I'm loving that we just started our chick unit in class and the kids couldn't be more excited! I'm crossing my fingers we have at least 1 egg hatch. It makes me happy seeing them excited about school!



I'm loving that my sweet sometimes not so sweet little critters will be moving on to 1st grade soon. (which really means SUMMER!!!) I'm sure I'll be balling like a baby on the last day of school, I really do love my class...even with all the craziness!

I'm loving that I'm going to see a Royals game with a bunch of my best friends on Friday! A great way to end the week.

I'm loving that I get to watch my sister row again this weekend and I may make it my small group activity for the month. Will see if the girls want to road trip it with me to K.C. on Saturday!

I'm loving Water for Elephants! I have about 100 pages left in the book, literally spent most of Easter Sunday reading it. Can't wait to see the movie!  

I'm also loving these new purchases from my trip to Sephora this past weekend!!

I have never had my eye makeup last ALL day....and I am here to tell ya'll that it is 9:30 p.m. and my eyes still kicking! I was skeptical and may or may not have walked around the store for a good 30 minutes thinking over the purchase, but I'm glad I did it. I will definitely be buying this item again. 

I am loving this SO far.....will see how I feel in a couple days.  I feel like this product works better than others that I've tried in the past. I only bought the travel size just to see if I liked it. (I love when they have the travel or smaller size option, considering how pricey the regular size is.)

I have been wanting this stuff for awhile now....last time I went to Sephora they were sold out. This time they had it and it was the first thing a put in my basket. The smell is delish! I am definitely loving this item.


That's all for now! I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading Water for Elephants too! I love it!

Melissa said...

I am also reading Water for Elephants and i am loving it too! I love Sephora and all the great finds they have there, i wish we had one closer to us! Have a great Wednesday!

Molly said...

Of course I love the book, the Royals game, I need to try that lip gloss, although I'm sure I'm too cheap to buy it, ha!

I'm loving all the random youtube.com videos you find, keeps me entertained!

Love ya!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I love new makeup and looks like you found some fabulous stuff!

Tiff said...

I too need to get some of the eye stuff!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Oh my gosh, you are totally making me want to take a trip to Sephora with this post! Have a great day girl! ~Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Libby! said...

REAL EGGS?!?! I have never heard of that... you must be the best teacher ever! That would be SO fun to watch! Great idea.

I have GOT to get me some of that makeup saver... by 4pm, it is time for a re-apply, for sure :(

Stopped by from WILW... Thanks for sharing what you're loving!

Rebekah said...

WFE is such a good book! I hope at least 1 chick hatches! We did Quail when I was in school. :) I haven't tried that lip balm from Sephora. I might have to! I use Rose Salve from Bath and Body Works!

Greer's Gossip said...

I just finished Water for Elephants!! Soooo good!