Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ashlee & Ashley

Day 2 of the Blog Challenge! Todays task is to show a picture of the person you've known the longest and been the closest with. This was pretty easy since I've been best friends with the lady since Kindergarten!

We looked like little kids our first year of college!
This would be Miss Ashlee.....We have been best friends since Kindergarten. We have seen each other through it all literally...all but those first 5 years of life. Having a best friend with the same name and initials was interesting growing up. Introducing yourselves to new people was always the same comments..."Hi What's your name?"..."Ashley"...."And what's your name?".....Ashlee..."WEELL that'll be easy to remember...ha ha ha! or Whoooa that's crazy you have the same name!" It got even better in college when we'd meet guys that had been drinking, they would get slightly confused. I mean I'm sure our parents thought they were being unique when they named us.....we had 6 Ashley's in our class in elementary school. (I think they all had the same idea.)


Graduation....trying to be gangsta!
 Anyways, Ashlee and I lived together our first year at KU and ended up having the same major. We got into the same education program and had almost all of our classes together. Not many people can say that they went K- college with their best friend. I was lucky and couldn't have gotten through it without her! I have so much love in my heart for this girl! She is the best!! She knows me better than anyone probably and I can never get anything by her cause she knows me too well. She's beautiful inside and out!



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your new blog challenge!! Where is it from? Such a good idea!!

Crazy how long you and Ashlee have been friends for so long!! Not many people can say that :)

Ashley said...

Thanks! I figured it was something different to do and it keeps me updating more frequently! I have the link to the girls blog on day 1. You should check it out!!