Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Blog Swap!!



I got my Blog Swap package today!!! Just in time to link up with Molly and Aly to show all my goodies! I LOVE LOVE all of the fun spring things I received from the fabulous Rebekah over at Life With The Edwards. I have had such a great time getting to know this lovely lady through the swap and her blog. Here are all my goodies...




The scarf is SO cute and springy...it's really cool too! It's double layered with different patterns and it's super light (love the color btw). I can't wait to bust it out perhaps tomorrow on my shopping trip to K.C.! I'm obsessed with Forever 21 and heart these earrings....I probably would have picked the same ones out myself. I couldn't have asked for a better partner! Thanks so much Rebekah for all my fun springy stuff, you definitely got me ready for warm weather! I've had such a great time getting involved with the swap and reading all the girls links! Happy Spring Everyone!!

6 comments:

MrsV said...

Cute stuff! This was so much fun =) Love the scarf & the shades!!

Jamie Votaw

Holly said...

You got some great stuff in your blog swap!

Molly said...

Um when can I borrow that scarf? Don't take it off tomorrow while shopping, I might steal it :)

Glad you joined the swap and had a wonderful time! WHOOP!

love ya!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you loved everything! I COMPLETELY forgot to do a post on mine. I'm doing it tomorrow!

Lindsey said...

loving your earings! so cute!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Rebekah did an AWESOME job!!!! :) I love it!