Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 and Some Other Business

Can we say over achiever?? Just Kidding....I'm just mad at myself for dropping the ball!
I need to address something right off....I feel like the worlds worst teacher. I forgot Dr. Seuss's birthday, big FAIL on my part. I really dropped the ball of this one I feel like....I didn't even know it was a "thing" we were supposed to celebrate. So instead of being a cute, awesome Kindergarten teacher today having themed treats and activities all day for my little critters.......I spent a good part of the morning googling free Dr. Seuss printables and trying to correct this huge mistake and have SOMETHING! It all ended up working out because we had a busy day to begin with, this week is our Book Fair and we had the bookmobile this morning. 


I just feel like I need a teaching bible that has ALL the important cute holidays, or themes I need to celebrate with my kids. Could someone please create that for me, I would much appreciate it! Sometimes (a lot of times) I feel like I am treading water and wish I could sit down and plan my heart out. Tiffany and I have already decided we are getting together this summer and doing it! I feel like until then I'm holding my breath and crossing my fingers that the rest of the school year goes smoothly, I need some summer time action.


Sorry Moment of Freak Out....


Anyways, on to more pleasant topics....Day 3 of the Blog Challenge! Show a picture of the cast from your favorite show! This is a really tough decision because I have SO many. So instead of picking one I am going to show my top  5 :) In no particular order (and please don't judge me...haha)


1. Glee: This is my new obsession! I finally got through both seasons and am caught up to the current episode. I LOVE LOVE the singing and just bought 2 of their CD's...which are fabulous btw. I have been jamming to work all week with these suckers on! 
2. Grey's Anatomy: I have been a loyal Grey's fan for years and also heart this show!! 


3. Jersey Shore: I'm not going to lie Jersday has become one of my favorite days of the week. It's so awful you can't NOT watch it. My friends and I have gotten some sweet one liners off this show that we use in everyday conversation. LOVE IT!

4. One Tree Hill: Another one of my favorites from back in the day....I'm so happy it's still on. I feel like I went through college with this cast. They helped me procrastinate before countless finals and still bring me entertainment today! 

5. Army Wives: This isn't one of my all time favorite shows, but I do love it and am excited for the new season to finally start. I know it's on Lifetime and can be super cheesy....but let's be honest I enjoy cheesy!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!! It's almost Friday!
Happy Jersday to all of you! 
If you want to participate in the Blog Challenge head on over to Fierce, Fit and Fabulous and link up!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh so love glee too :) haha! thanks so much for linking up hun! have fabulous thursday! xo

Molly said...

It's Jersday baby! I'm assuming you'll be over for Thursday night shows? You know I heart pretty much all of these shows (minus One Tree Hill, never seen it). GLEE, can't wait until it's back on next week!

Thanks for going to dinner and letting me vent last night, it was one of those days FO SHO!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

im rather embarrassed to say the only show i have really seen of these is Jersey Shore LOL!

but, on a better note, i have visited the house and basketball court, and gym from One Tree Hill (my sister made me do it with her).

have a great day!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Anonymous said...

That's so cute your a kindergarten teacher!!! Ive always loved kids!