Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 5....I Know I'm Behind!!

I have not been keeping up with the blog challenge....the last couple of days have been super busy. As you can see I have a new look....which took me ALL afternoon and evening. I'm not exaggerating when I say I just finished around midnight, I'm new to all the design business and I had a hard time deciding what I liked. I decided to change the title of my blog to EveryDay Blessings....I just felt like I needed something new and this name speaks so true. I have SO much to be thankful for and God has blessed my life in so many ways. (Stay tuned for more on this)

Anyways, on to Day 6....My Favorite Memory! This was hard because I have so many wonderful memories, the one that's sticking out the most is the day KU won the National Championship. It was a glorious day and the week leading up to it was one of the greatest times I had in college. I remember watching the game with my roommates and the second we won....we sprinted out of the apartment and ran down to Mass. St. (on the way we saw a naked man running down the middle of the street) I had never experienced anything like it before, people were EVERYWHERE and it seemed like the party was never going to end. It was a GREAT day to be a Jayhawk!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Love it! It's always a great day to be a Jayhawk, WHOOP!

Loving the new look, you did a wonderful job friend. I don't even know how you had the patience to do this makeover. Go girl!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

that sounds like an exciting memory. i mean, it kind of sucks it wasn't ohio state...but what can ya do ;-)

hope u have a good week!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com