Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9~

Day 9 of the blog challenge~ Show a picture of someone that has gotten you through the most! Well it my true Ashley fashion I can't just choose one person. I feel like I have a whole posse (am I a member of a rap group...haha) of people that have helped me through it all. I have a wonderful group of friends and family members that are my rock! I can't picture my life without these people and I am so very thankful to have them in my life. So here's my posse...
Ahh my family! I love these people more than I can say really!
These are the fabulous people I volunteer with at church. We all work with the youth group and have a great time together. I consider these people family!
Hannah and Lynsay! 2 loves of my life! Lynsay (on the right) and I have been BFF's since 7th grade.
This is only part of the group....if I could Photoshop Sheena and Tracy in I would. Some amazing women, mommy's and friends  that I love dearly!
These are two of my favorite ladies...Ashlee and I met Alli through the School of Ed. I seriously don't know how I would have gotten through school without these girls!
Bringing it back old school! Love this girl so so much!!

This is a glimpse at my life and the people that are in it! I am so blessed to have a great support system of people in my life.

Happy Wednesday night to you all! I know it was a little late in the day, I was out sick and slept for most of it. BUT....I did blog 2 days in a row. I'm stepping up my game! Holla... 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pictures Ashley :) too cute! xo

Anonymous said...

haha your posse seems pretty awesome :-) and i loved your comments on my post about the treadmill! LOL! i always wished it has broken too, but it always failed me!

i hope u have a great thursday...thank goodness it's almost the weekend girl!!!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Molly said...

Love all these pics, and of course our pic from NEW YORK, only the best time EVER :) We will be traveling back there SOON, BOOM!

Love ya!

Melissa said...

Ya, I am the only one who made it into two of the pic. you put up. Its okay you can just go ahead and say I'm the favorite here. :-) Love you

Melissa said...

Just kidding Tracy is in two also. We can tie for fav.

Tracy said...

LOL..love Melisa's post here! Love the pics too..that is for sure OLD SCHOOL!