Thursday, March 24, 2011

Holiday's and Chopping

So about a month ago I decided I needed my hair trimmed badly...I mean it needed some serious attention. My hair was down my back super super long. I had grown quiet attached to my hair and I LOVE long hair. But I thought well I wonder how much I need to donate it. I just mentioned it to my friend Grace (who cuts my hair) and she grabbed the ruler. I then randomly decide.....SURE why not! Go ahead and take 12 inches off my hair! So She did! I may or may not have been taking some serious deep breaths through the entire process. It was my first time donating to Locks of Love and I'm SO glad that I did it! I had plenty of hair to give and it was just in time for spring. It's just hair right?! So I went from this....



To my picture with the cake.... I don't know why I didn't take proper before and after shots. Maybe it was the fact that I decided on a whim to do it in the first place. haha


I also realized I hadn't updated on how my rainbow cake turned out for our St. Patrick's Day celebration in Kindergarten. I think it turned out pretty great for the first time attempting it! I had one cake turn out better then the other, but we ate that one first so I didn't get a picture of it. I was too bust serving the critters to snap a few shots. Here are some shots of all the festivities!
Not the biggest fan of this picture but it's the only one I have of my new do!
I didn't get to it fast enough, I know it doesn't look the prettiest here. But you get the picture!
My other half at school...Tiffany! (She was not too pleased with this great photo opportunity either)
I just really enjoy everything that's going on in this photo....Welcome to my world! haha


2 comments:

MrsV said...

Love the hair! and I heard about this rainbow cake for days =) haha!

Happy Friday!

Jamie Votaw

ps - American Honey, playing on your blog, is just what I needed to get me going! Love that song =)

Molly said...

You already know I love the hair, it's super cute, and fun for Spring, if we ever get any freaking Spring WEATHER, oy!

Love the cake too, when can I expect that you'll make one for the group? Get on that why don't ya? ha!

love ya!